Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Creative Inspiration

There is something about music that enriches our lives, makes us feel genuine, gives depth to emotion, and joy to lightheartedness. I've never been a fan of downloading pirated music for fear of viri attacking my CPU and a general respect for the artistic integrity of the musician.

Lately, I've been spending a lot of time on Spotify, finding new and old music that inspires. Spotify is the best time-suck online since Facebook, but unlike other social networking sites like Pinterest it allows me to do my work while enjoying never heard musical acts or old familiar licks. While I have long been a fan of Pandora Internet Radio, Spotify allows for a more organic music discovery experience by offering up the "Related Artists" tab which led me to my new favorite band "Beruit."

Now, with creative inspiration, I can start updating my Website www.christinaburkephoto.com. That's really the reason why I turned on my computer isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment